Posts Tagged ‘colon and rectal cancer’

Review: Ethel Craven-Sweet’s Blog

Ethel Craven-Sweet (sweete2) is a very vivacious African-American female who was born in Roslyn, Washington, a small former coal mining town, 97% European-American. The other 3% were older African-American (AA) men and women. She has 6 sons and a daughter (birthed 4 sons) and grandchildren and 1 year...
December 10th, 2008 | Blogs - reviews, Cancer Blogs, colon and rectal cancer | Read More