More from Dr. Grumpy

After Cancer - Now What? — By on February 3, 2010 at 12:24 am

From After cancer, now what

This guy cracks me up so I share my favorites with you….br /
br /
Dr. Grumpy: “What kind of doctor did you see after that?”br /
br /
Mr. Dimbulb: “The one my family doc said I should go to. I think she was a cardiologist or rheumatologist or something like that. You know, one of those ‘ologist’ docs. What do they do, anyway?”br /
**************************************************************************************** br /
Mr. Behind: “At the hospital they told me I had a hemorrhoidic stroke.”br /
br /
Dr. Grumpy: “You mean hemorrhagic stroke?”br /
br /
Mr. Behind: “Something like that.”br /
br /
Read the rest of Dr. Grumpy on his blog a href=””Dr. Grumpy in the House /abr /
divimg alt=”” height=”1″ src=”” width=”1″ //divdiv class=”blogger-post-footer”img width=’1′ height=’1′ src=’’ alt=” //div
pa href=””img src=”” border=”0″ ismap=”true”/img/abr/
a href=””img src=”” border=”0″ ismap=”true”/img/a/pdiv class=”feedflare”
a href=””img src=”” border=”0″/img/a
/divimg src=”” height=”1″ width=”1″/

Please read this blog and let us know what you think below.

Leave a Reply


Leave a Trackback